Passengers entering Pakistan to submit a Health Declaration Form
ISLAMABAD - All passengers entering Pakistan will be required to submit a Health Declaration Form which will include contact details and brief travel history as per the instruction issued by the Ministry of Health.
The submission of those completed form will be necessary for entering Pakistan, said a press release issued by aviation division on Saturday.
Health Declaration Card will be distributed amongst all the passengers in the plane in accordance with instructions of the government of Pakistan and in view of Novel Coronavirus outbreak, all passengers are advised to fill-up the form and handover to Health Staff in the International Arrival Lounge.
Non-Compliance shall result in denial of entry to the country.
The form contains demographic information of passenger, travel history and health status like the issue of fever, cough and shortness of breath.
- Coronavirus — German Embassy makes announcement for Pakistanis ...06:51 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- AIDS patients being provided free treatment, Pakistan parliament told06:32 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Masood becomes air marshal as promotions in PAF announced05:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves 2nd phase of locusts control plan to compensate ...05:09 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020