Peshawar Zalmi becomes first PSL franchise to launch a perfume
PESHAWAR – Pakistan Super League's top franchise Peshawar Zalmi has launched a perfume to increase the excitement of fans ahead of Pakistan Super League Season 5.
World famous perfume brand Asghar Ali manufactures the Zalmi Perfume.
Peshawar Zalmi Chairman Javed Afridi said excitement among fans ad well as cricketers and franchises is also increasing ahead of Pakistan Super League Season 5.
Zalmi Perfume is another initiative to engage the fans.
Peshawar Zalmi has already partnered with top brands on lifestyle, apparel, food, appliances and other categories.
Saad Aghar Ali, CEO of Aghar Ali, expressed his happiness on the collaboration. "We are proud to launch Zalmi Perfume in collaboration with Peshawar Zalmi which is the most famous sports entity in Pakistan. We look forward to a fruitful partnership together in the years to come".
- American company to set up first ever manufacturing unit of ...12:24 AM | 25 Feb, 2020
- US relations with Pakistan 'very good one': Trump tells rally in India10:39 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Operation Swift Retort: PAF releases new song in connection with ...10:18 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Jake Paul deletes Tweet about Zayn Malik after getting dissed by ...08:03 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- On Sridevi's 2nd death anniversary, Janhvi Kapoor shares throwback ...02:28 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Local authorities close Venice Carnival early on virus fears: report12:52 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019