Punjab to introduce mobile application for tax payment
Talking in Sialkot on Friday, the minister said that through this system, taxpayers would be able to pay their taxes through their phones instead of challan forms and the new system would reduce problems of the taxpayers.
The Excise Minister said that the government will soon initiate a “Universal Policy” under which same number plates would be issued to all vehicles in Punjab while new security system would be installed at all Toll Plazas for monitoring of vehicles.
- Pakistan rejects RSS chief's provocative, irresponsible remarks on ...12:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- KMC launches drive-in cinema in Karachi’s Clifton11:56 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Local Government Amendment bill passed amid ruckus in Sindh Assembly11:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- AGP detects financial irregularities of Rs40bn in PM's Covid relief ...10:53 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- BANvPAK: Hasan Ali takes 5-51 for Pakistan as Bangladesh all out for ...10:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021