Punjab to introduce mobile application for tax payment
LAHORE - Punjab Minister for Excise and Taxation Hafiz Mumtaz Ahmad has said that a mobile phone application is being introduced to facilitate the taxpayers in the province.
Talking in Sialkot on Friday, the minister said that through this system, taxpayers would be able to pay their taxes through their phones instead of challan forms and the new system would reduce problems of the taxpayers.
The Excise Minister said that the government will soon initiate a “Universal Policy” under which same number plates would be issued to all vehicles in Punjab while new security system would be installed at all Toll Plazas for monitoring of vehicles.
- Malik Riaz refutes allegations leveled against him in Uzma Khan ...02:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020