Maryam slams govt for targeting Nawaz Sharif instead of coronavirus
LAHORE – Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz leader Maryam Nawaz on Tuesday came hard on the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf government over its incompetence to control rising number of coronavirus cases.
She in a couple of tweets said that the government continued to incurably suffer from former prime minister Nawaz Sharif syndrome while people were suffering and losing their lives not only to coronavirus but “unprecedented & unbelievable incompetence, criminal negligence & apathy”.
She took to twitter after an official document revealed worsening coronavirus situation in the Punjab especially in Lahore. The report on the basis of sampling analysis said that the estimated actual number of coronavirus cases in the Punjab’s capital is 670,800.
Talking about Nawaz Sharif’s latest viral picture of taking tea at a café in London, she said: “He walks because of strict advice from his doctots but you talk to cause distraction from the ongoing & impending disasters”.
“Pls get down to work if you know how it is done, get help if you don’t. A classic & incorrigible case of highly misplaced priorities,” she added.
- PM Imran to visit Diamer Basha dam project next week11:25 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran warns of Srebrenica like massacre in IOJ&K similar to as ...10:55 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The World's Premier Schools & Societies ...10:08 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- 10 new COVID-19 rapid response units inaugurated through Pakistan-US ...09:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020