World’s largest Lamborghini showroom opens in Dubai
The 1800 square metres dealership is the largest Lamborghini showroom and service centre in the entire world.
According to UAE state news agency, WAM, the new facility, which consists of three levels and features two private display areas, represents a positive step for the Italian luxury supercar manufacturer.
The United Arab Emirates is home to more supercars and hypercars than many of the big and expensive cities in the world.
Stefano Domenicali, president and CEO of Lamborghini, meanwhile, said that the company regards the Middle East as a major market.
- TLP-police clashes leave another cop dead, nearly 100 others injured ...11:22 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan launches first space observatory in Islamabad10:54 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – President Alvi, PM Imran congratulate Muslims on ...10:38 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Dozen injured in Balochistan football ground blast10:15 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Alisha Gory explains how tattoos are a form of expressing your ...08:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Mohammad Amir celebrates 29th birthday04:50 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Zainab Abbas becomes first Pakistani female presenter to join Sky ...04:02 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021