Bollywood beauty Aishwarya Rai turns 44
The Miss World 1994 started her career as a model in the 90s after which she made her debut in the Indian film industry with Tamil film Iruvar. In 1999, Rai starred alongside Salman Khan in the romantic drama Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam which became a significant turning point in her career.
She has gone on to appear in many hit Bollywood films, including Taal (1999), Josh (2000), Mohabbatein (2000), Devdas (2002), Raincoat (2004), Bride & Prejudice (2004), Bunty Aur Babli (2005), Dhoom 2 (2006), Guru (2007), Jodhaa Akbar (2008), The Pink Panther 2 (2009), Raavan (2010) and Guzaarish (2010).
The star took a break from acting only to return to the big screen with films like Sarbjit (2016), Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016).
In April 2007, Aishwarya married Abhishek Bachchan and gave birth to a baby girl on 16 November 2011. Both stars have co-starred in films like Kuch Na Kaho Guru, Umrao Jaan, Guru, and Raavan.
Meanwhile, Aishwarya's friends from the industry wished the actress on social media.
Rai is currently working on Atul Manjrekar's Fanney Khan.
We also wish her a very happy birthday!
- Russia and neighbours begin military drills on Afghanistan border07:58 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- PM Imran, CJP Gulzar take notice of mob attack on Hindu temple in RYK06:29 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Looking to upgrade your device on a budget? TECNO’s Spark 7 series ...05:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- 'Nothing to worry about,' FM Qureshi on not getting a call from US ...04:52 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Kinza Hashmi opens up about dealing with relentless trolling04:18 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah and Ali Rehman Khan to star in upcoming drama03:20 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Barbie debuts dolls in honour of real-life pandemic heroes02:50 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021