Mahira Khan pledges to donate to PM's Corona Relief Fund
The coronavirus pandemic has temporarily put our life on hold, causing companies to practice work-from-home procedures, stores to temporarily shutter and the stock market to plummet.
Amid the crisis, many are pitching in to help — and so are major stars.
Superstar Mahira Khan recently announced that she will be donating to Prime Minister Imran Khan’s COVID-19 relief fund.
Last night she retweeted PM Imran Khan’s tweet and said, “I pledge to donate to Imran Khan, PTI’s COVID-19 Pandemic Relief Fund. Anything in anyone’s capacity will make a difference. May we truly see relief for all. InshaAllah.”
The Bin Roye actor’s tweet came after renowned celebrity and Tamgha-e-Imtiaz winner Mehwish Hayat requested her followers to donate to the PM’s relief fund.
Front line medical staff have to have the right protective equipment to fight COVID-19 or the situation will deteriorate rapidly. We need to give what we can to PM’s Relief Fund. Also this is not a holiday-we have to stay at home to save lives.Together we will win this battle! IA pic.twitter.com/IqhhcqK3CW— Mehwish Hayat TI (@MehwishHayat) March 31, 2020
In a recent video, Hayat urged everyone to contribute as much as they can for the sake of the doctors who are under-equipped amidst the pandemic.
With the situation and economy looking more dire with each passing day, it’s heartwarming to see celebrities offering to help during these hard times!
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Three Pakistani soldiers martyred in Balochistan terrorist attack09:49 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE’s Covid-19 vaccine enters final testing stage09:25 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus – Punjab extends lockdown till July 3009:03 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020