PM's Corona Relief Fund receives donations from Haier, Zalmi Foundation
ISLAMABAD – The chairman of Zalmi Foundation, Javed Afridi Thursday called on Prime Minister Imran Khan in the federal capital to make a generous contribution to a fund set up for relief to masses in the wake of coronavirus crisis.
Afridi handed a cheque of Rs10 million over to PM Imran from Zalmi Foundation for Prime Minister Corona Relief Fund. He also presented two hundred thousand masks from Haier Pakistan to the premier.
Afridi, who also heads the PSL league Peshawar Zalmi, briefed PM Khan that a chartered plane carrying medical equipment regarding coronavirus will arrive in Pakistan next week.
The Pakistani prime minister appreciated the donations from Haier and Zalmi Foundation.
- Japan extends grant assistance worth 318m JPY to Pakistan09:15 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran welcomes UNSC members for again taking up IIOJ&K dispute08:35 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Indian TV actor Sameer Sharma dies by suicide03:26 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020