Pakistan to observe Youm-e-Istehsal in solidarity with Kashmiris
ISLAMABAD – The Pakistani nation will observe Youm-e-Istehsal on Wednesday to mark the first anniversary of India’s illegal action of scrapping the special constitutional status of the occupied state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi will visit the Line of Control tomorrow to deliver a message that the Pakistani nation stands with the Kashmiri brethren in their just struggle for self-determination right.
Prime Minister Imran Khan will address the Legislative Assembly of Azad Jammu and Kashmir on Wednesday to further highlight the Kashmiri people’s struggle for freedom and their sufferings at the hands of Indian occupation forces.
President Dr Arif Alvi will also lead a rally on the day while all the Chief Ministers will speak at their respective assemblies to condemn Indian brutalities on the people of the held valley.
Kashmiris to mark 'Youm-e-Estehsaal', condemning ... 04:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2020
MIRPUR – Kashmiris the world over including AJK population will observe the first anniversary of the bleak day of ...
One minutes silence will be observed across the country in the morning to express solidarity with the oppressed Kashmiri people.
- President Alvi passes Parents Protection Ordinance 202108:50 PM | 8 May, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan on top after Abid Ali hits maiden double ton08:00 PM | 8 May, 2021
- PM Imran and wife Bushra walk barefoot to Masjid-e-Nabwi (VIDEO)07:17 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Prime suspect in British-Pakistani woman's murder case surrenders to ...06:35 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi recalls how she broke 12 bones in an accident (VIDEO)05:03 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Here's what Hina Altaf said about Aagha Ali before marriage (VIDEO)05:41 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Mahira Khan all set to hit Indian screens again04:39 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021