Pakistan to observe Youm-e-Istehsal in solidarity with Kashmiris
ISLAMABAD – The Pakistani nation will observe Youm-e-Istehsal on Wednesday to mark the first anniversary of India’s illegal action of scrapping the special constitutional status of the occupied state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi will visit the Line of Control tomorrow to deliver a message that the Pakistani nation stands with the Kashmiri brethren in their just struggle for self-determination right.
Prime Minister Imran Khan will address the Legislative Assembly of Azad Jammu and Kashmir on Wednesday to further highlight the Kashmiri people’s struggle for freedom and their sufferings at the hands of Indian occupation forces.
President Dr Arif Alvi will also lead a rally on the day while all the Chief Ministers will speak at their respective assemblies to condemn Indian brutalities on the people of the held valley.
Kashmiris to mark 'Youm-e-Estehsaal', condemning ... 04:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2020
MIRPUR – Kashmiris the world over including AJK population will observe the first anniversary of the bleak day of ...
One minutes silence will be observed across the country in the morning to express solidarity with the oppressed Kashmiri people.
- Pakistan to celebrate Youm-e-Takbeer with national zeal11:17 AM | 27 May, 2022
- PM Shehbaz to announce relief package for those who can’t afford ...09:45 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:19 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Amna Ilyas’ new bold photo from France sets internet on fire07:13 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Fans share their dance videos to celebrate Ali Zafar’s hit song ...05:50 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Alizeh Shah’s new video of enjoying song in car goes viral04:45 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022