Pakistan to observe Youm-e-Istehsal in solidarity with Kashmiris
ISLAMABAD – The Pakistani nation will observe Youm-e-Istehsal on Wednesday to mark the first anniversary of India’s illegal action of scrapping the special constitutional status of the occupied state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi will visit the Line of Control tomorrow to deliver a message that the Pakistani nation stands with the Kashmiri brethren in their just struggle for self-determination right.
Prime Minister Imran Khan will address the Legislative Assembly of Azad Jammu and Kashmir on Wednesday to further highlight the Kashmiri people’s struggle for freedom and their sufferings at the hands of Indian occupation forces.
President Dr Arif Alvi will also lead a rally on the day while all the Chief Ministers will speak at their respective assemblies to condemn Indian brutalities on the people of the held valley.
Kashmiris to mark 'Youm-e-Estehsaal', condemning ... 04:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2020
MIRPUR – Kashmiris the world over including AJK population will observe the first anniversary of the bleak day of ...
One minutes silence will be observed across the country in the morning to express solidarity with the oppressed Kashmiri people.
- Fire guts scores of stalls in Islamabad’s Sunday market09:44 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- PM's son Suleman Shehbaz set to return home after four years in ...09:26 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- President Alvi proposes early closure of business markets to save ...08:34 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Imran Khan intends to dissolve Punjab, KP assemblies within a few ...08:15 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- ‘The Legend of Maula Jatt’ becomes Google’s most searched movie ...06:38 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Hira Mani slays fashion goals with friends in latest video07:57 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Ayesha Omar’s new workout video goes viral06:25 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022