Global coronavirus cases cross 18 million, death toll nears 690,000
NEW YORK – More than 18 million people have been reported to be infected by the novel coronavirus globally and 688,982 have died, according to latest figures from government sources.
The coronavirus originated in a wet market in the Chinese city of Wuhan earlier this year and has since spread to 213 countries and territories around the world, according to Worldometers.
Over 11.3 million people have also recovered from a mysterious illness.
Pakistan surpasses 283,000 cases of coronavirus ... 02:48 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
LAHORE – The total number of coronavirus cases in Pakistan has reached to 283,487, according to the latest ...
The top five countries with the most deaths are the USA (157,898), Brazil (93,616), Mexico (47,472), the United Kingdom (46,193), and India (37,403).
- Dr Moeed Yusuf appointed National Security Adviser03:15 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistan's remittances rise to all-time high in April02:10 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kirtali beats the heat on a water slide11:09 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021