#OyeKuchKarGuzar: Pakistan's first ONLINE FILM! [Watch Episodes Here]
GREAT NEWS FOR INTERNET FANATICS!
For the very first time in Pakistan, TELENOR DJUICE is presenting the 'FIRST ONLINE MOVIE' named 'Oye, Kuch Kar Guzar' starring Ali Safina, Uzair Jaswal, Ushna Shah, Mahjabeen Habib, Nayyar Ejaz, the film has been said to be a whirlwind of romance, suspense & uber adventurous also! We cannot wait.
Delve into a unique experience this December and see how Sherry's ambition to be a singer takes him to the most unforgettable journey of his life.
Watch Episode 1 here:
How to Subscribe:
Log on to TELENOR DJUICE Youtube Channel and subscribe to catch the show before it's too late! #OyeKuchKarGuzar
LINK TO SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/officialdjuice
WATCH TRAILER HERE:
The era of digital & social networking has made lives easier, and much feasible for the audience to watch their favourite series, dramas and movies online.
Watch Episode 2 here:
How TELENOR DJUICE became the 2nd Largest Search Engine ONLINE:
Last year in September, a three-year ban on YouTube was uplifted after it launched a local version that allows content creators to monetize accounts and make money through videos they upload on YouTube and create a wide array of engaging content.
This step paved a new way for djuice to focus on the 2nd largest search engine and the 3rd most visited website worldwide, behind only Google and Facebook respectively.
Watch Episode 3 here:
'Oye Kuch Kar Guzar', Pakistan’s first online film which lets the viewer decide his or her own story, is the first of it's kind, and will surely set a trend for other content creators to follow!
The film is aptly named: Oye Kuch Kar Guzar, which translates into ‘take the plunge, or just do it’ reinforces our essence of gaining independence through a digital lifestyle.
How it is better than being in the cinema:
This country first collaboration has been shot in a way that gives alternate endings to each episode and each episode compels the viewer to steer the story in their chosen direction by using annotations and end screens that keep the viewers tuned in, skip ahead, see related videos throughout and you get to provide calls to action at the right times.
Watch Episode 4 here:
This empowerment not only enriches the video experience by adding information and engagement it allows the brand to interact with its consumers on a whole new level!
How the YOUTUBE OFFLINE feature will make our lives easier:
Watch Episode 5 here:
Simply click at the 'Add To Offline' icon below the video!
- realme C35 goes on sale in Pakistan, price, specifications09:17 AM | 28 May, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:01 AM | 28 May, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 28 May 202208:45 AM | 28 May, 2022
- Seven Indian soldiers killed in bus accident near disputed border ...11:57 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Rs28 billion relief package for the poor will be part of next budget, ...11:35 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shyra Roy shares her working experience with Hrithik Roshan07:53 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022