A.D Khawaja restored as Sindh Police chief after forced leave
A.D Khawaja was sent on leave on December 19, 2016 and Karachi police chief Mushtaq Mehar had been given additional charge of IG Sindh. Sources said that there were differences between the provincial government and IG A.D Khowaja due to which he was sent on leave.
After the forced leave, over 35 retired IGs and police officers wrote a letter to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif stressing that A.D Khowaja was an honest and capable officer and he should be restored.
An application was also submitted to the Sindh High Court against the forced leave, and the court had issued a stay order against the leave.
- FIA detains school teacher for sharing child pornography online03:14 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Islamabad court indicts Shahnawaz Amir, mother in Sarah Inam murder ...02:45 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- 'The Great Gama': Nasir Adeeb shares details of his next film on ...02:21 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Hungary announces Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Pakistani ...01:49 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Asad Umar summoned to appear before LHC for anti-judiciary speech01:10 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Aiman Khan leaves fans swooning over her sun-kissed pictures12:46 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Shoaib Malik takes son Izhaan on ride in his sports car (VIDEO)11:36 AM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan reveals why he was arrested in India09:41 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022