Trump Hotel hikes up room fares around Biden's inauguration
WASHINGTON – Ahead of US President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration this month, the Trump International Hotel in Washington has increased its room fares for lodging to over three times their usual rate.
The rates have now been increased to $2,225 for 19 and 20 for this month.
The website of the hotel has stated that a two-night minimum stay is required for guests visiting around Inauguration Day on January 20. On normal days, the average room charge for the hotel is priced at $400.
Moreover, the other hotels have also raised the rates for their rooms during the inaugural ceremony; however, they are not priced higher than the Trump hotel.
It is not strange for hotels in Washington to hike up their prices for presidential inaugurations; in fact, a lot of hotels promote specials fares.
Biden’s granddaughter trolls Trump on TikTok 02:15 PM | 13 Nov, 2020
Since the past week, a lot has been happening, and one of the major surprises the Earth endured was when Joe Biden was ...
- Pakistani TikToker remanded in police custody over fraud with ...12:11 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021: Karachi Kings beat Quetta Gladiators to make it to play-offs11:36 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran congratulates newly-elected Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi10:12 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Primary schools in Sindh to open from Monday09:17 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United opt to field first against Multan ...08:18 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Twitter slams Dhoop ki Deewar over 'problematic' storyline05:32 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Reema Khan shares adorable video with her husband05:38 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Madhuri Dixit and Jaaved Jaaferi set the stage on fire with killer ...05:00 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021