PTI apologizes for 35 puncture scandal
Dr Alvi tweeted that the time has come to apologise for 35 puncture scandal.
It is time to apologise for 35 punctures. Many rumours regarding source of information & content were afloat and I believed some of them
— Dr. Arif Alvi (@ArifAlvi) July 2, 2015
During an interview in a talk show on private news channel, PTI Chairman admitted 'the claim of 35 puncture was a political statement'.
Following the statement, there was a backlash against the party on social media, in which people criticised PTI leadership. Earlier, Khan had claimed that the 35 punctures were 35 seats that Najam Sethi rigged in favor of PML-N as chief minister.
Replying to Dr Alvi's tweet, senior journalist, Najam Sethi said that he did not except the PTI leader to believe in the scandal.
— Najam Sethi (@najamsethi) July 2, 2015
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...07:40 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 24 November 202007:20 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020