ISPR rejects Indian report of deploying additional troops along LoC in GB
RAWALPINDI - Director-General of Pakistan Military’s media wing has refuted Indian media report of deploying additional troops along the Line of Control (LoC) in Gilgit-Baltistan (GB).
In a tweet today (Thursday), Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), termed the news circulating in Indian electronic and social media claiming additional deployment of Pakistan Army troops along LOC in GB and alleged use of Skardu Airbase by China as false, irresponsible and far from truth.
...No such movement or induction of additional forces has taken place. We also vehemently deny presence of Chinese troops in Pakistan. (2/2)— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) July 2, 2020
“No such movement or induction of additional forces has taken place. We also vehemently deny presence of Chinese troops in Pakistan”, ISPR added.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020