AGP completes SPFC's audit 2017
The audit was done in a comprehensive manner and no audit paras are pending in the audit report for the said period. Moreover, the financial statements of SPFC were also audited by the external auditors (an independent firm of chartered accountants) as required under Companies Act, 2017.
According to Tahir Rasheed, CEO, SPFC, "The fact that the AGP has no audit para on SPFC signifies that we have ensured transparency in our processes. The organization has set in place various safety valves and adheres to the rules and regulations set by the government. We will continue to maintain these standards in future as well and ensure that there is no burden on government".
The auditors found all procurement according to Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA) rules 2014 and all financial matters according to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). The AGP further observed that SPFC is compliant with the Corporate Governance Rules 2013 issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) for Public Sector Companies, which clearly highlights that the organization strictly adheres to transparency in its processes.
- Mirza Ishtiaq Baig included in PML-N’s economic advisory council06:12 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- GSV overwhelmed by PFL franchise bids from around the world05:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Hareem Shah unveils the face of her lover in latest post04:15 PM | 20 Sep, 2021