Nigerian man gets rid of vagina-less deceiving wife
Olayiwole told the court the other day that his wife deceived him to marry her knowing that she could not bear him a child.
He accused his wife, who had failed to appear in court after being summoned several times, of living a false life, frequent fighting and threatening his life.
“My wife had been deceiving me since we got married I have never seen her pass through menstruation. My wife does not have any vagina opening.
“Every time I ask her for sex, she would give an excuse to back up her refusal. Meanwhile, we have been praying to God to give us children.
“My wife did not tell me anything about her condition before we got married, until February this year that she confessed to me that she had never experienced menstruation in her life.
“I thought she was lying, so I went to see her parents who told me it was true, and that they thought their daughter explained to me before we got married,” Olayiwole told the court.
He pleaded with the court’s president to dissolve his three-year-old marriage that had nothing to show for both now and in future.
The defendant was absent in spite several summons by the court.
The court’s president, Mr, Olalekan Akande, dissolved the marriage, saying that both parties had made up their minds to part ways.
Akande said that both parties were free to remarry anybody of their choice, adding that the document of the marriage dissolution should be sent to Kemi.
- Ahead of Independence Day, Pakistani youth hoisted national flag ...07:41 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Nida Yasir under scrutiny for posting video of branded outfits06:51 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Here's the first teaser for web series on Fatima Jinnah starring ...06:24 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Palestinian death toll surges to 29 as Israel intensifies attacks05:49 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani’s new bold photos break the internet03:28 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Sarah Khan and Talha Chahour to share screen in new project02:44 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022