Mahira Khan to join Bollywood starlets at the Cannes Film Festival 2018?
Kangana Ranaut is set to make her own Cannes debut as an added ambassador for L'Oreal Paris from the 8th till the 19th of May. However, Kangana may not be the only actress to make her grand debut this year.
According to a report by Something Haute, sources reveal that Pakistan's very own Mahira Khan might just be out there representing her country as an ambassador for L'Oreal Paris as well!
Mahira, who was selected as L'Oreal Paris's first Pakistani brand ambassador last year in October was appointed during the PFDC L’Oreal Bridal Week in Lahore.
If this bit of news is accurate, Mahira Khan will help her country make strides in the international community as has Asim Abbasi's acclaimed film 'Cake' when it became the first Pakistani film to be aired at the Leicester Square in London.
- PSL 2021 – Peshawar Zalmi take on Quetta Gladiators tonight06:41 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia cancels Hajj for international pilgrims over COVID-19 ...06:11 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran hails 'historic' budget to beat climate change, reverse ...05:08 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021