Mahira Khan to join Bollywood starlets at the Cannes Film Festival 2018?
Kangana Ranaut is set to make her own Cannes debut as an added ambassador for L'Oreal Paris from the 8th till the 19th of May. However, Kangana may not be the only actress to make her grand debut this year.
According to a report by Something Haute, sources reveal that Pakistan's very own Mahira Khan might just be out there representing her country as an ambassador for L'Oreal Paris as well!
Mahira, who was selected as L'Oreal Paris's first Pakistani brand ambassador last year in October was appointed during the PFDC L’Oreal Bridal Week in Lahore.
If this bit of news is accurate, Mahira Khan will help her country make strides in the international community as has Asim Abbasi's acclaimed film 'Cake' when it became the first Pakistani film to be aired at the Leicester Square in London.
- ‘Video’ of PSL 2022 anthem featuring Atif Aslam, Aima Baig leaked ...09:10 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan win toss, opt to bat first against Afghanistan08:46 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer declared ‘physically and mentally ...08:20 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021