PTI's Naeem Bokhari suffers head injury in London
PTI spokesperson Fawad Chaudhry took to Twitter on Wednesday and announced the tragic news but hastened to add that Bokhari was in stable condition.
“This has resulted in an injury to the head, as well fractured ribs. His condition is stable. Bokhari fell on the platform of a London Underground station,” Hussain revealed.
Naeem Bokhari has suffered personal injury whilst on an overseas trip to London,whilst on the platform of a London Underground station platform, Mr. Bokhari experienced a fall. This has resulted in an injury to the head, as well fractured ribs, His condition is stable,our prayers— Ch Fawad Hussain (@fawadchaudhry) May 2, 2018
The renowned lawyer was in London for an event related to fundraising campaign of NUML college. After the injury, Bokhari was rushed to the Saint Mary's Hospital.
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman, Imran Khan expressed his prayers for the early recovery of Naeem Bokhari.
The top lawyer and television anchor joined PTI in 2016. He replaced Hamid Khan as PTI's counsel in the Panama Papers Case and represented the Imran Khan in a high-profile disqualification case in the Supreme Court.
He emerged victorious in both the cases.
- Pakistan bans travel from 26 countries amid Covid variant fears10:36 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan logs 1,239 new Covid-19 cases, 56 deaths in past 24 hours10:00 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - 13 June 202109:17 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 13 June 202108:36 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Iranian-American arrested for entering Pakistan on fake documents05:13 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Sonali Bendre proudly shares transformation on Cancer Survivors’ Day05:51 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021