Burger King introduces 'unhappy meal'
The promotion will only be available for a limited time at select restaurants in New York City, Los Angeles, Miami, Austin, Seattle and Miami.
According to TODAY, "Real Meals" comprises of different moods: Pissed Meal (for when you're mad), Blue Meal (for when you're sad), Salty Meal (for when you're a little bitter), YAAAS Meal (for when you literally can't contain your excitement) and DGAF Meal (for when you really couldn't care less about anything).
Burger King teamed up with Mental Health America for the campaign to shed light on mental health wellbeing during May, which is Mental Health Month.
"With the pervasive nature of social media, there is so much pressure to appear happy and perfect. With Real Meals, the Burger King brand celebrates being yourself and feeling however you want to feel.
"A natural extension of encouraging people to 'be their way' is encouraging them to 'feel their way," Burger King said in a press release.
- Mohammad Amir set to play for London Spirit in England's Hundred ...11:07 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- China unveils super-speed train prototype that hits 620 kph10:36 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Co-build ecosystem with Haier brand seminar 202109:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Aiman Zaman and husband respond to leaked video controversy08:51 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Ex-Corps commander Bilal Akbar appointed Pakistan’s new envoy to ...08:19 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Chinese children's performance on Sohni Dharti winning hearts in ...07:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- ‘Mashroob-e-Maghrib’ – Hareem Shah reveals the favourite drink ...03:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021