Burger King introduces 'unhappy meal'
The promotion will only be available for a limited time at select restaurants in New York City, Los Angeles, Miami, Austin, Seattle and Miami.
According to TODAY, "Real Meals" comprises of different moods: Pissed Meal (for when you're mad), Blue Meal (for when you're sad), Salty Meal (for when you're a little bitter), YAAAS Meal (for when you literally can't contain your excitement) and DGAF Meal (for when you really couldn't care less about anything).
Burger King teamed up with Mental Health America for the campaign to shed light on mental health wellbeing during May, which is Mental Health Month.
"With the pervasive nature of social media, there is so much pressure to appear happy and perfect. With Real Meals, the Burger King brand celebrates being yourself and feeling however you want to feel.
"A natural extension of encouraging people to 'be their way' is encouraging them to 'feel their way," Burger King said in a press release.
- What a waste! PM Imran angry at Shehryar Afridi for signing ballot ...05:30 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- CJCSC Gen Nadeem in Azerbaijan to enhance bilateral cooperation04:39 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021