Did Dar ul Uloom Deoband really burn Pakistani flags in India?
NEW DELHI - Indian seminary Dar ul Uloom Deoband has dissociated itself from the viral video which showed a group of madrissa students burning Pakistani flag and chanting anti-Pakistan slogans.
In a statement, the seminary's spokesman said that none of the people shown in the video were associated with Dar ul Uloom Deoband nor the building in the background is of the madrissa. "Dar ul Uloom Deoband has nothing to do with the video."
The statement, however, added the people at Dar ul Uloom Deoband pray for the security and the stability of their beloved homeland, without clearly naming India.
- School of Tomorrow – The World's Premier Schools & Societies ...10:08 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- 10 new COVID-19 rapid response units inaugurated through Pakistan-US ...09:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 247,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,157 confirmed ...09:03 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Stock Exchange returns to regular operational hours on Monday08:48 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- No more announced load shedding in Karachi from tomorrow, says Asad ...08:09 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Feroze Khan celebrates his 30th birthday03:10 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020