Czech police become Nazis: Marked refugees with numbers on their forearms
Police removed some 200 refugees from trains arriving from Austria and Hungary to continue their journey to Germany, in the early hours of Tuesday morning in southern Moravia.
— Andrew Stroehlein (@astroehlein) September 2, 2015
Czech police continues arresting refugees which are trying to reach Germany across the territory of the Czech Republic.
The refugees are now in detention on police premises in several Moravian towns for interrogation.
The refugees were travelling from Budapest and said that they had purchased valid train tickets and that Hungary officials had allowed them to board the trains.
- Defiant Pakistani journalist Imran Riaz Khan arrested (VIDEO)11:29 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan golfers shine in international event10:47 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt’s new video with Mahira Khan and Fahad Mustafa wins ...07:10 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Watch – Umair Jaswal drops new song 'Bewafa'06:42 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022