Czech police become Nazis: Marked refugees with numbers on their forearms
Police removed some 200 refugees from trains arriving from Austria and Hungary to continue their journey to Germany, in the early hours of Tuesday morning in southern Moravia.
— Andrew Stroehlein (@astroehlein) September 2, 2015
Czech police continues arresting refugees which are trying to reach Germany across the territory of the Czech Republic.
The refugees are now in detention on police premises in several Moravian towns for interrogation.
The refugees were travelling from Budapest and said that they had purchased valid train tickets and that Hungary officials had allowed them to board the trains.
- Jashan-e-Baharan Festival 2021 begins in Lahore09:18 AM | 5 Mar, 2021
- How to complete PSL 6? ShahidAfridi shares his formula following ...11:11 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Man awarded death sentence for raping five-year-old girl in Rawalpindi09:31 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Sana Javed wins Best Actress award for Ruswai09:24 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021