OIC reiterates support to Kashmiri people for self-determination
JEDDAH - The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) has reiterated its unstinted support to the Kashmiri people towards realization of their inalienable right to self-determination in accordance with the relevant United Nations (UN) resolutions.
During a meeting between Pakistan's Permanent Representative to Organization of Islamic Cooperation, Rizwan Saeed Sheikh and OIC Secretary General Dr Yousef Al-Othaimeen in Jeddah, the Pakistani envoy briefed the OIC Secretary General about the worsening human rights and humanitarian situation in the Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJ&K).
Both the dignitaries discussed issues including the forthcoming session of Council of Foreign Ministers, second OIC Summit on Science and Technology, Islamophobia and Palestine.
- Suzuki likely to unveil 9th Generation Alto this year11:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan to create tech-based farms to promote exports11:04 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan’s UN envoy Munir intensified efforts to accomplish ...09:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- PAMI elects Prof Dr. Chaudhry Abdul Rehman as new president08:50 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020