Internet discovers 19th-century book featuring a Baron Trump, a Don and a trip to Russia
The two books — 1893s "Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey" and 1896s "1900: or, The Last President — were written by Ingersoll Lockwood, an American political writer, lawyer and novelist long before the Trump we know today was busy making America great again.
The book titles and the connections to President Donald Trump and his son Barron are just the beginning of several spooky parallels. In the children's books, the novels tell the tale of a wealthy aristocratic boy who lives in 'Castle Trump' and is guided on his journey to Russia by a man named 'Don.'
The multitude of similarities to the Trump family living in present day America and the tales in the tomes have internet conspiracy theorists concluding the Trump family is capable of time travel.
Baron visits Russia on an extraordinary adventure. Baron's guided through his adventure by 'the master of all masters,' a man named 'Don.'
The Trump family motto, the one in the book that is, is: 'The pathway to glory is strewn with pitfalls and dangers.'
- TV anchor Iqrarul Hassan jumps into dispute between Aamir Liaquat’s ...11:50 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pemra warns TV channels of action for airing ‘propaganda ...11:11 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Court grants two-day remand of Shahbaz Gill in sedition case10:15 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Former South African umpire Rudi Koertzen dies in car accident09:56 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Eshal Fayyaz gives befitting reply to trolls for moral policing05:58 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Adeel Chaudhry spills the beans on his wedding plans05:06 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022