Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to start sports projects in madrassas
PESHAWAR – The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has decided to start sports projects in religious seminaries across the northwestern province.
A badminton court will be established at Darul Uloom Haqqania, Akora Khattak, in Nowshera in the first phase, the Radio Pakistan reported, citing an official of the Sports Department.
The decision has been taken to promote sports activities at madrassas to provide facility to religious students of healthy activities.
The official said the government is also going to set up sports grounds, indoors gymnasium and squash courts for differently abled persons and women in all the districts.
- Pakistan observes World Tourism Day with focus on rural development11:38 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Hindus demand Pakistan take India to ICJ over Jodhpur killings10:05 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan backs Azerbaijan, says Armenia must stop its military action09:33 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad Police committee to probe Talal Chaudhary attack08:57 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Microsoft buys Bethesda for $7.5 billion08:18 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- 5 Ways to Define and Enhance Your Eyes While Wearing a Face Mask06:55 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- ‘I don’t consume narcotics nor promote consumption of any such ...05:22 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Sajal Aly and Janhvi Kapoor send each other love on Instagram03:11 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020