Dr Faisal Sultan appointed PM's special adviser on Health
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan has appointed Dr Faisal Sultan as his Special Assistant on National Health Services, Regulations and Coordination.
Dr Faisal Sultan will hold the status of Federal minister, the PM Office said on Monday.
The new SAPM has replaced Dr Zafar Mirza who resigned from the post on June 29.
Dr Faisal Sultan, the former Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Shaukat Khanum Hospital, was previously serving as the prime minister's lead and focal person of COVID-19.
- PS5 to be launched on November 12 for $499.9906:34 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan Army participates in opening ceremony of Kavkaz 2020 ...06:19 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira ...06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Awesome.Safe. Upgrade! Compromise, When You Are Re Choosing A New ...06:00 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Zardari, Nawaz to attend Opposition's APC via video link05:58 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020