KP launches economic recovery plan
PESHAWAR – In a bid to overcome the socio-economic fallout caused by the coronavirus breakout, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) government has launched a three-year economic recovery plan.
According to media details, under the recovery plan 29 billion will be spent on the development of nine key sectors of the province.
The plan will help to stabilize the provincial economy affected by the COVID-19.
- Suzuki likely to unveil 9th Generation Alto this year11:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan to create tech-based farms to promote exports11:04 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan’s UN envoy Munir intensified efforts to accomplish ...09:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- PAMI elects Prof Dr. Chaudhry Abdul Rehman as new president08:50 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020