Two cops martyred after hand grenade accidentally explodes inside Karachi police station
KARACHI – Two policemen lost their lives and two others were injured after a hand grenade accidently exploded inside Garden police headquarters in the largest city of the country on Wednesday.
Reports said the martyred police officials were inspecting the ammunition in store room when the incident happened.
The martyred officials have been identified as 40-year-old Shehzad and 45-year-old Sabir, while two injured cops – Ali Gohar and Sub-inspector Saeed – have been shifted to hospital for treatment.
Top police officials said that an investigation has been launched into the incident.
Cop martyred, 4 injured in blast in Mardan police ... 06:24 PM | 7 Jul, 2022
MARDAN – A police personnel was martyred and four others were injured after a blast hit a police station in ...
- 'Three things?' Meera faces brutal trolling over her melodramatic ...04:41 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Why is it important to remember the man behind our national anthem?04:18 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Zara Noor Abbas flaunts her singing skills in new viral video03:33 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022