Pakistanis in China asked to register with embassy in Beijing
BEIJING – Pakistan Embassy in Beijing has asked members of the Pakistani community to register them and their family members with it as an early date.
"All Pakistani nationals residing in China are kindly requested to register themselves and their family members with the Embassy of Pakistan as early as possible," according to a notice shared on the Embassy’s website.
They were also asked to provide complete details of all their family members including spouses and children during the registration process.
40 Pakistani students reach Pakistan from China ... 10:02 AM | 3 Feb, 2020
ISLAMABAD - 40 Pakistani students stranded in China due to coronavirus, has reached Islamabad today (Monday) by a ...
The registration can be made by filling electronic proforma given at the Embassy’s website.
It may be mentioned that a large number of Pakistanis including businessmen, IT professionals, teachers, and other workers are living across China. Moreover, up to 28,000 Pakistani students are also currently studying at different universities in China.
China opens first Coronavirus hospital in record ... 07:38 PM | 3 Feb, 2020
BEIJING – China on Monday opened a hospital built in record ten-day time for treatment of patients infected by ...
- New attorney general refuses to represent govt in Justice Isa case01:25 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Trump arrives in India on maiden visit12:28 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Do we hear wedding bells for Sajal Aly, Ahad Raza Mir?12:23 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Aisam-ul-Haq ties the knot again12:12 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019