Pakistan loses another doctor to Covid-19
SUKKUR – Assistant Civil Surgeon, Khairpur Medical College Hospital (KMCH), Dr Shafqat Ali Shaikh was pronounced dead on Wednesday after being infected with the coronavirus a week ago.
According to the Civil Surgeon KMCH Dr Kaleemullah Memon, Dr Shafqat Shaikh got infected with the deadly virus a week ago while treating coronavirus patients.
He was under treatment and was put on ventilator due to critical condition, but he succumbed to the COVID-19.
Commissioner Sukkur, Shafique Mahesar while expressing grief over the passing of the senior doctor, offered condolences to the bereaved family. "Dr Shafqat is our real hero," he said, adding that the services rendered by the deceased doctor will always be remembered.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa reports Sikh doctor’s death ... 07:32 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
PESHAWAR – A Sikh doctor is among three members of Kyber Pakhtunkhw’s medical community to have died from ...
- Pakistan marks Palestine Day as Israeli forces escalate fight with ...01:57 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM discusses Israeli attacks on Al-Aqsa, Gaza with ...11:22 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Pakistan FM to attend emergency OIC session on Palestine11:13 PM | 14 May, 2021
- COAS Bajwa vows to maintain hard-earned peace in areas along Western ...10:00 PM | 14 May, 2021
- ‘Uncle Sargam’ — Renowned columnist, TV artist Farooq Qaiser ...09:19 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Salman Khan's Radhe creates Bollywood history08:26 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Eid Mubarak – Katrina Kaif, Kangana Ranaut, Disha Patani & more ...04:30 PM | 14 May, 2021
- In Pictures: A look at how Pakistani stars are celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr11:12 AM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021