Pakistan loses another doctor to Covid-19
SUKKUR – Assistant Civil Surgeon, Khairpur Medical College Hospital (KMCH), Dr Shafqat Ali Shaikh was pronounced dead on Wednesday after being infected with the coronavirus a week ago.
According to the Civil Surgeon KMCH Dr Kaleemullah Memon, Dr Shafqat Shaikh got infected with the deadly virus a week ago while treating coronavirus patients.
He was under treatment and was put on ventilator due to critical condition, but he succumbed to the COVID-19.
Commissioner Sukkur, Shafique Mahesar while expressing grief over the passing of the senior doctor, offered condolences to the bereaved family. "Dr Shafqat is our real hero," he said, adding that the services rendered by the deceased doctor will always be remembered.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa reports Sikh doctor’s death ... 07:32 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
PESHAWAR – A Sikh doctor is among three members of Kyber Pakhtunkhw’s medical community to have died from ...
- Over 1,500 candidates elected unopposed as polling underway for ...08:57 AM | 29 May, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:33 AM | 29 May, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 29 May 202208:13 AM | 29 May, 2022
- Pakistani origin woman elected first Muslim deputy mayor of British ...11:41 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Watch – Saba Qamar loses her cool at press conference09:36 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan gets clean chit in drugs case07:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Ghana Ali expresses her resentment towards Maryam Nawaz09:12 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022