#Memories: These 5 food brands of 90's are missed by people
The current teenagers can be very picky about their choices. It can be hard to convince millennials, make them agree on something and make them fall in love with a particular brand or product.
Let’s recall some of the interesting Pakistani food brands that have ruled our hearts for generations. These products are so cool, even the millennials couldn’t help but adore them.
Top Pops :
Jet Spot Ice lolly:
GoGo Pan Masala :
Do you also agree to us on these food items memories of our childhood?
Let us know in the comments section below.
- ‘Flying Sikh’ Milkha Singh dies at 91 from Covid-19 complications01:25 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Indian villagers set up 'Corona Mata' temple to ward off deadly virus01:08 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- USAID provides more anti-Covid assistance to Pakistan10:53 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan values UK’s balanced role in global, regional affairs: ...09:50 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- On this day in 2017, Pakistan defeated India to win maiden ICC ...09:06 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma spotted enjoying English summer05:55 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Lovebirds Nimra and Asad give major holiday goals with latest clicks03:13 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021