Ameer Gillani tests negative for COVID-19
Ameer Gilani has defeated the coronavirus and has tested negative!
The actor took to Instagram to announce the good news with his fans: "This bed has been my only friend for the past 15 days. Isolation has been scary and annoying."
View this post on Instagram
"Aap sab ki duaon se I have recovered Alhamdulillah and tested negative," added the Sabaat actor.
Gillani tested positive for Covid-19 on November 3. Taking to Instagram, he shared that he has isolated himself and requested his fans to pray from his speedy recovery.
News of his diagnosis came only days after his co-star Usman Muktar announced that he has contracted the virus. He has recovered from the illness as well.
Earlier this month, singer Jawad Ahmed, models Saheefa Jabbar and Farwa Kazmi tested positive for coronavirus.
Pakistan has reported 2,443 new coronavirus cases, 32 deaths in a single day as the country saw a significant rise in the cases and causalities.
According to the latest update issued by the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC), the death toll stands at 7,141. Nearly 323,225 have recovered thus far, while confirmed cases hikes to 356,904. At least 1,377 patients are said to be in critical condition.
- 40pc Pakistanis 'unhappy' with PM Imran’s current performance: ...10:53 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Punjab records highest single-day COVID-19 deaths on December 110:14 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 02 December 202009:38 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:17 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- #HbdAsifGhafoor trends as Pakistan wishes ex-DG ISPR03:59 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020