Rain turns weather pleasant in Lahore
Several parts of the metropolis including the Airport, Cantonment, Askari 10 and Davis Road localities received a light hailstorm. Gulberg, Shadmaan, Canal Road also witnessed rainfall.
Most Lahoris rushed to Jillani Park (Racecourse Park), Bagh-e-Jinnah and Shalimar Gardens to feel the cool effect of weather after drizzling blended with a soft breeze.
Soon after the rain, the temperature dropped significantly and the maximum temperature was 24 C while the minimum 20 C. MET office forecast that the city may witness more rains during the next 24 hours.
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United win the toss and elect to bat first ...05:56 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani opens up about supporting Asim Azhar during recent ...05:40 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 10 killed in rain-related incidents across Pakistan05:09 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Fawad Ch accuses Bilawal Bhutto, Murad Ali Shah of stealing Sindh’s ...04:38 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Amna clinches double crowns in 1st PTF Development Series Jr Tennis ...04:01 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic leaves fans stunned with sizzling beach ...03:37 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Tiger Shroff’s mother Ayesha wishes Disha Patani on her birthday12:49 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- #BoycottKareenaKhan trends on social media over Sita character12:17 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021