China wishes soon recovery to US President Trump, First Lady Melania diagnosed with COVID-19
WASHINGTON - Chinese Ambassador to the United States (US) Cui Tiankai has wished soon recovery to US President Donald Trump and the First Lady, Melania Trump, who had been diagnosed with the coronavirus.
On Thursday night, President Trump and the first lady announced that they had tested positive for the novel coronavirus disease.
The ambassador wrote on his Twitter page on late Friday, "My best wishes to President @realDonaldTrump and @FLOTUS [first lady] for a speedy and full recovery,".
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa beat Southern Punjab to win National T20 Cup 202011:58 PM | 18 Oct, 2020
- US analyst all praise for Pakistan's handling of coronavirus pandemic11:48 PM | 18 Oct, 2020
- Massive fire at Lahore's Hafeez Centre 'controlled', says DG Rescue11:12 PM | 18 Oct, 2020
- LIVE: Maryam, Bilawal and Maulana take the stage as PDM kicks off ...09:48 PM | 18 Oct, 2020
- Dexter to return after eight years03:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2020
- With over 7 billion views, ‘Despacito’ becomes most viewed ...01:19 PM | 17 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan up 6 places on Global Hunger Index 202004:18 PM | 17 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran asks Tiger Force volunteers to regularly check eatables’ ...05:08 PM | 11 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020