Are sunscreen pills worth it?
Do they work?
They work to a certain extent. When you take one pill every morning it provides your body with about SPF10. While this is nowhere near the amount of SPF recommended for your skin (SPF 30), it's a great addition to your vacation carry on. If you tan easily, take sunscreen pills every day alongside your physical sunscreen to protect your skin from excessive sun damage.
Although HELIOCARE tablets aid in preventing sun damage, they do not replace sunscreen.
However, keep in mind that the FDA released a statement warning consumers to steer clear of sunscreen pills that claim to protect against sun damage in supplement form.
They also revealed that they've sent warning letters to multiple companies illegally marketing such pills.
So be careful will this new form of sunscreen, only take them when properly adviced.
- Six killed, 24 injured in shooting during US July 4 parade09:34 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:40 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 05 July 202208:25 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Terror suspect arrested in Indian occupied Kashmir was 'an active BJP ...12:14 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Fomer MQM minister Babar Ghauri arrested at Karachi airport11:52 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Merub Ali’s cute interaction with Sarah Khan’s daughter wins over ...07:10 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Shehnaaz Gill’s Punjabi version of ‘We Don’t Talk Anymore’ ...07:53 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- TikTok star Hareem Shah's new bold video goes viral06:42 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022