Are sunscreen pills worth it?
Do they work?
They work to a certain extent. When you take one pill every morning it provides your body with about SPF10. While this is nowhere near the amount of SPF recommended for your skin (SPF 30), it's a great addition to your vacation carry on. If you tan easily, take sunscreen pills every day alongside your physical sunscreen to protect your skin from excessive sun damage.
Although HELIOCARE tablets aid in preventing sun damage, they do not replace sunscreen.
However, keep in mind that the FDA released a statement warning consumers to steer clear of sunscreen pills that claim to protect against sun damage in supplement form.
They also revealed that they've sent warning letters to multiple companies illegally marketing such pills.
So be careful will this new form of sunscreen, only take them when properly adviced.
- 'Imported govt' trying to spread fear throught arrests, Imran tells ...11:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- In a first, Pakistan adopts fastest growing sport Futsal11:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- PM Shehbaz renews his offer of a charter of economy11:01 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- #PehchaanKaRung a soul stirring DVC Starring renowned thespian ...10:42 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- At least three killed, five injured in North Waziristan IED blast10:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer reveals Kubra Khan is recovering from surgery08:30 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Muneeb Butt finally comments on sister-in-law Minal Khan's Instagram ...09:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022