Are sunscreen pills worth it?
Sunscreen tablets are oral dietary supplements that strengthen your skin's defences against UV radiation and improve your skin's health. They also help prevent oxidative damage and early signs of ageing.
Do they work?
They work to a certain extent. When you take one pill every morning it provides your body with about SPF10. While this is nowhere near the amount of SPF recommended for your skin (SPF 30), it's a great addition to your vacation carry on. If you tan easily, take sunscreen pills every day alongside your physical sunscreen to protect your skin from excessive sun damage.
Although HELIOCARE tablets aid in preventing sun damage, they do not replace sunscreen .
However, keep in mind that the FDA released a statement warning consumers to steer clear of sunscreen pills that claim to protect against sun damage in supplement form.
They also revealed that they've sent warning letters to multiple companies illegally marketing such pills.
So be careful will this new form of sunscreen , only take them when properly adviced.
- Pakistan conducts successful training launch of ballistic missile ...03:14 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019