Alice Wells commends Pakistan’s economic reform efforts
ISLAMABAD – United States Acting Assistant Secretary of State for the Bureau of South and Central Asian Affairs Alice Wells on Wednesday lauded the economic reform efforts of Pakistan government.
Ms Wells wrote on the official twitter handle of US Bureau of South and Central Asian Affairs that she was pleased to see that Moody’s had revised Pakistan’s credit outlook to stable.
Pleased to see that @MoodysInvSvc has revised Pakistan’s credit outlook to stable thanks to @FinMinistryPak’s reform efforts and IMF program. With bold economic reforms, Pakistan can boost growth, attract private capital, and expand exports. AGW— State_SCA (@State_SCA) December 3, 2019
She attributed this development to reform efforts of finance ministry and the IMF programme.
“With bold economic reforms, Pakistan can boost growth, attract private capital, and expand exports,” she added.
On December 02, the international credit rating agency Moody’s had upgraded the Pakistan’s economic outlook from negative to stable.
Pakistan, China reject US diplomat's statement on ... 08:57 PM | 23 Nov, 2019
ISLAMABAD - The Minister of Planning, Development and Reforms on Saturday said that the speech by a US diplomat on ...
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020