Govt receives record one million applications within 15 days for loans scheme
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Youth Affairs Muhammad Usman Dar said that a record one million applications were received within 15 days for loans scheme in its first phase.
In a meeting with a delegation consisting of 27 young politicians of 10 different political parties of the country, the Special Assistant said that cheques distribution ceremony for successful applicants of Prime Minister's Kamyab Jawan Programme will be held in Islamabad on Friday where Prime Minister Imran Khan will grace the occasion as chief guest.
He said that the selection process for these loans is purely transparent, merit-based and above political affiliation, adding that the internship programme will be executed in a way to help young graduates in their career paths.
He said we are considering to increase the number of members of the National Youth Council from the present 24 to 50.
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran says 'excellent' CPEC project to be completed at any cost08:21 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020