Govt receives record one million applications within 15 days for loans scheme
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Youth Affairs Muhammad Usman Dar said that a record one million applications were received within 15 days for loans scheme in its first phase.
In a meeting with a delegation consisting of 27 young politicians of 10 different political parties of the country, the Special Assistant said that cheques distribution ceremony for successful applicants of Prime Minister's Kamyab Jawan Programme will be held in Islamabad on Friday where Prime Minister Imran Khan will grace the occasion as chief guest.
He said that the selection process for these loans is purely transparent, merit-based and above political affiliation, adding that the internship programme will be executed in a way to help young graduates in their career paths.
He said we are considering to increase the number of members of the National Youth Council from the present 24 to 50.
- PTI steps up for presenting soft image of Pakistan to world07:19 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- ECP appointments' matter to be resolved soon, says Sheikh Rashed07:08 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- US resumes peace talks with Taliban in Qatar06:50 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Maryam seeks LHC’s permission to travel abroad for taking care of ...05:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan names squad for Sri Lanka Tests05:05 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- It was a cap, not a shoe: Asim Azhar01:25 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Fatima Sohail seeks FIA help over 'disgusting leaked' video12:48 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019