Knorr's 'Aik Zaroori Baat'-Jo bachon ko smjhani hay!
If, being a parent you are confused as to how to engage your child and start a discussion, this can be done in very smart and subtle ways; such as showing your child the recent safety awareness videos launched by Knorr, aptly titled, ‘Aik Zaroori Baat. The brief but extremely informative video messages tackle vital conversations which will help children differentiate between good and bad touch and how to avoid interactions with strangers at all costs! The videos also provide relatable and child-friendly lessons as they are conveyed by animated characters, Chatty and Chucky-who are both liked and trusted. The videos also do not touch upon any material which parents may not like their children viewing and handle the topic in a very comfortable manner.
Besides having this conversation with your child, you as a parent can help them navigate their way in such uncertain and dangerous times by not only being more open and receptive to your child but also by stressing on the importance of staying alert and being cautious, especially in public spaces, even if they are with you. It is up to you to create a safe space for your children where they can come up to you to share and not make them afraid to tell you the truth. If you feel like your child is hiding something or is quieter than usual, don’t brush it off, rather be more understanding and approach them yourself. It is important to remember that an aware and empowered child will be far more confident in confiding with you and will be far safer as well.
The timing for these videos could not have been more perfect as conversations like these are of the utmost importance. So remember, awareness is the key to empowerment and to ensuring that your child will be equipped to protect themselves. Be sure to share these videos with your loved ones to educate as many people as possible!
If you haven’t seen these videos yet, click on the links below and watch them with your children now. Let’s educate and empower our kids and eliminate child abuse together.
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan’s first meme auctioned for $52,00009:40 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sindh SHOs permitted to take action against Covid SOPs’ violations08:45 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan to become mobile phones’ exporter by 2022, says Razak ...08:17 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari shares his two cents regarding Sadaf Kanwal's item ...04:34 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021