Pakistan collected Rs2083b in taxes in first 6 months of FY19/20: FBR
ISLAMABAD – The government's tax collection in first six months of the current fiscal year is 2083 billion rupees, which is 16.3 percent higher than last year.
According to a press release of FBR, it is the highest growth rate since 2015-16.
مالی سال کے پہلے چھ ماہ میں 2083ارب روپے کا ٹیکس اکھٹا ہوا ہے جو کہ 16.3فیصد پچھلے سال کے مقابلے میں زیادہ ہے۔16-2015سے اب تک کا یہ بلند ترین اضافہ ہے۔1/6— FBR (@FBRSpokesperson) January 4, 2020
The original target of 2367 billion rupees was revised to 2197 billion rupees in view of import compression in first quarter. The trend has continued for the second quarter.
FBR has redoubled its efforts on domestic side and has managed to shift its tax dependence on import taxes from 56 percent to a little above 40 percent this year.
Tax Amendment Ordinance to promote trade, ... 04:36 PM | 4 Jan, 2020
ISLAMABAD - The Tax Amendment Ordinance has made corrections in law to accommodate reasonable demands of traders for ...
- French prime minister resigns01:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Hayme Ana from Diriliş: Ertuğrul is a phenomenal actress: Aisha ...12:38 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of ...12:37 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020