Court rejects Hamid Saeed's bail plea, minister has to spend Eid in Jail
The minister was accused of corruption during the course of renting residential buildings for Pakistani pilgrims in Saudi Arabia, an exercise which inflicted a loss of billions of rupees to the national exchequer.
He was arrested on March 15, 2011.
- Massive fire in Balochistan’s Sherani forest put off with help of ...07:28 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Chinese firm signs $50mn agreement for seafood export from Gwadar06:29 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic’s new bold photos set internet on fire04:40 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Hira Mani wins fans’ hearts with her performance in London concert05:50 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022