EBM stays devoted to Young Leaders Conference since eighteen years
The theme for this year’s YLC is to ‘Amplify’. The agenda of the conference is to help the youth of our beloved country overcome the hurdles barring their way, transcend all limits and reach their maximum potential, to lead a meaningful life.
We need more contribution of known and reliable brands in such initiatives. It is pertinent to stand united in this age of chaos and lead our youth towards their ultimate goal. As competition is growing day by day, it is easy to get demotivated and take a step backwards. However, YLC will show you the other side of the story, the much needed positive side.
Empowering young people to take ownership of their learning is the perfect start to a successful ending.
EBM has remained a founding partner of the School of Leadership for the YLC since 2002 and has been staunchly supporting its endeavours each year.
The 18th YLC is 6-day conference that commenced in Lahore on the first of July and is continuing on until the 4th, before shifting to Chand Bagh in Muridke for the last two days.
Talking about EBM’s stance in the YLC, Shahzain Munir, Director EBM, commented, “It is the need of the hour to engage the youth of our country into something much more productive and industrious. The advantage they get through this forum is to gain insight from the experiences of various industry’s giants and find a way to be inspired and pave their way towards success. EBM has been a proud supporter of the School of Leadership’s initiative and we hope to see a positive revolutionary change in eager young individuals as a result of this conference.”
The Young Leaders Conference aims to educate and involve the youth in healthy discussion for the free flow of ideas and for them to receive valuable knowledge from experienced leaders who are serving our nation.
EBM has persistently been committed to offer its support in order to cultivate our people through education and awareness campaigns. It firmly believes that youth empowerment is the most crucial step towards the progress of a nation, and it has frequently supported many such youth programs in the past as well.
By challenging participants to actively participate in the decision-making process, coaches inspire youth to achieve their goals in their own way.
EBM has been baking nutritious delights for Pakistani consumers under the brand name Peek Freans since 1966. As one of the pioneers of the industry as well as a dominating market leader, EBM continues to innovate on each of the three fronts: product, quality, and communication.
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- APC flimsy attempt to put pressure on govt: Shibli04:01 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- We will continue to restore democracy by removing PTI govt: Zardari03:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- APC turning point in Pakistani politics, time to take major decisions ...02:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020