Balochistan decides to promote matriculation, intermediate students amid coronavirus pandemic
QUETTA – Due to the coronavirus outbreak, the Balochistan government has decided to promote matriculation and intermediate students to next classes.
According to Balochistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) Chairman Professor Muhammad Yousuf Baloch, Chief Minister Jam Kamal Khan has approved the summary to promote students, adding that there are still some legal issues and result will be announced as soon as these problems are solved.
After the move, Balochistan will become the first province of Pakistan in which has approved such summary.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020