40 more stranded Pakistanis repatriated from Sri Lanka amid virus outbreak
ISLAMABAD – Another group of forty stranded Pakistanis were repatriated to Pakistan via Sri Lankan Airlines flight that left Colombo on Monday.
Second Secretary (Political) Ayesha Abubakar Fahad was present on behalf of the High Commissioner to see off the departing Pakistanis at Bandaranaike International Airport( BIA), Colombo.
The returning Pakistanis acknowledged efforts of Pakistani High Commission for providing all possible support and assistance during their stay in Sri Lanka in this difficult time, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Sri Lanka has so far confirmed 705 cases and seven deaths of COVID-19 due to coronavirus.
Over 160 Pakistanis died from coronavirus in ... 03:06 PM | 1 May, 2020
ISLAMABAD – Foreign Office (FO) on Friday confirmed that more than 160 people have now lost their lives due to ...
- Gulf Air starts flights from Pakistan after suspension of three months06:39 PM | 30 May, 2020
- First bulk cargo ship reaches at Gwadar port: Asim Bajwa05:46 PM | 30 May, 2020
- UK to provide further support Pakistan in fight against coronavirus05:39 PM | 30 May, 2020
- ColorOS 7 update to arrive on these OPPO phones in June05:17 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deletes social media after being trolled for quoting Quran03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020