40 more stranded Pakistanis repatriated from Sri Lanka amid virus outbreak
ISLAMABAD – Another group of forty stranded Pakistanis were repatriated to Pakistan via Sri Lankan Airlines flight that left Colombo on Monday.
Second Secretary (Political) Ayesha Abubakar Fahad was present on behalf of the High Commissioner to see off the departing Pakistanis at Bandaranaike International Airport( BIA), Colombo.
The returning Pakistanis acknowledged efforts of Pakistani High Commission for providing all possible support and assistance during their stay in Sri Lanka in this difficult time, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Sri Lanka has so far confirmed 705 cases and seven deaths of COVID-19 due to coronavirus.
Over 160 Pakistanis died from coronavirus in ... 03:06 PM | 1 May, 2020
ISLAMABAD – Foreign Office (FO) on Friday confirmed that more than 160 people have now lost their lives due to ...
- Pakistan records highest COVID-19 deaths in 5 months11:55 AM | 1 Dec, 2020
- Lawyers booked for celebrating bar elections by aerial firing (VIDEOS)11:14 AM | 1 Dec, 2020
- PM Imran to discuss 14-point agenda in federal cabinet meeting today09:39 AM | 1 Dec, 2020
- KP gets first female traffic police officer in Peshawar09:05 AM | 1 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020