Health Tips: How green tea helps you lose weight naturally
It is loaded with anti-oxidants and various other substances that are beneficial for our health, according to experts.
Many studies recently have also started to indicate that green tea increases fat burning, thus helping in losing weight.
It is more than just hot, flavoured water.
A cup of green tea contains much LESS CAFFEINE (24-40 mg) than a cup of coffee (100-200 mg), as excess coffee can give you headaches and an overdose of caffeine, which isn't too good for health.
Caffeine in green tea aids fat burning and improves exercise performance (according to numerous studies).
GT has a massive range of anti-oxidants-called catechins (removes potentially damaging oxidants in a living organism).
Green tea has a substance known as EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate), which is known to boost metabolism.
Green tea can also mobilize fat from fat cells.
The active compound in green tea can aid the process of fat mobilizing by boosting the effects of some fat burning hormones!
If you look at the label of almost every commercial weight loss and fat burning supplement, there is some sort of tea involved.
GT also boosts your metabolic rate and makes you burn more calories around the clock, if you're exercising. It also makes you burn more calories while you're resting. Isn't this the best thing EVER?!
For a person who burns 2000 calories per day, green tea adds another 80 calories, similar to what people might expect in high protein diets.
Green tea helps you lose the 'harmful abdominal fat' too, so there just couldn't be anything better!
Switch your regular tea bags for the green tea bags, everyone. It's time to get healthy!
- Pakistan fail to qualify for Hockey World Cup after beaten by Japan10:49 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Pakistan increases petroleum prices by Rs30 per litre10:13 PM | 26 May, 2022
- PTI takes full financial responsibility for slain workers' families09:33 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Imran Khan among several PTI leaders booked for rioting, vandalism ...09:07 PM | 26 May, 2022
- PM Shehbaz hails security forces for protecting people lives during ...08:28 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Amna Ilyas’ new bold photo from France sets internet on fire07:13 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Fans share their dance videos to celebrate Ali Zafar’s hit song ...05:50 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Alizeh Shah’s new video of enjoying song in car goes viral04:45 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022