Health Tips: How green tea helps you lose weight naturally
Everyone knows and it's not hidden fact: Green Tea is the HEALTHIEST beverage on the planet!
It is loaded with anti-oxidants and various other substances that are beneficial for our health, according to experts.
Many studies recently have also started to indicate that green tea increases fat burning, thus helping in losing weight.
It is more than just hot, flavoured water.
A cup of green tea contains much LESS CAFFEINE (24-40 mg) than a cup of coffee (100-200 mg), as excess coffee can give you headaches and an overdose of caffeine, which isn't too good for health.
Caffeine in green tea aids fat burning and improves exercise performance (according to numerous studies).
GT has a massive range of anti-oxidants-called catechins (removes potentially damaging oxidants in a living organism).
Green tea has a substance known as EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate), which is known to boost metabolism.
Green tea can also mobilize fat from fat cells.
The active compound in green tea can aid the process of fat mobilizing by boosting the effects of some fat burning hormones!
If you look at the label of almost every commercial weight loss and fat burning supplement, there is some sort of tea involved.
GT also boosts your metabolic rate and makes you burn more calories around the clock, if you're exercising. It also makes you burn more calories while you're resting. Isn't this the best thing EVER?!
For a person who burns 2000 calories per day, green tea adds another 80 calories, similar to what people might expect in high protein diets.
Green tea helps you lose the 'harmful abdominal fat' too, so there just couldn't be anything better!
Switch your regular tea bags for the green tea bags, everyone. It's time to get healthy!
- Ashraf Ghani declared winner of Afghan presidential poll10:33 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan reiterates demand for justice for victims of Samjhauta ...09:29 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- At Kartarpur, UNSG lauds Pakistan’s efforts for peace, interfaith ...08:20 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- UNSG Guterres visits Badshahi Mosque, Lahore Fort07:24 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Nationwide polio immunization drive continues to vaccinate 39 million ...05:20 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Mahira Khan and Fahad Mustafa finish shooting for Quaid-e-Azam ...10:58 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- FIR lodged against Solis Festival, company blacklisted: DC Islamabad10:56 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019