Health Tips: How green tea helps you lose weight naturally
It is loaded with anti-oxidants and various other substances that are beneficial for our health, according to experts.
Many studies recently have also started to indicate that green tea increases fat burning, thus helping in losing weight.
It is more than just hot, flavoured water.
A cup of green tea contains much LESS CAFFEINE (24-40 mg) than a cup of coffee (100-200 mg), as excess coffee can give you headaches and an overdose of caffeine, which isn't too good for health.
Caffeine in green tea aids fat burning and improves exercise performance (according to numerous studies).
GT has a massive range of anti-oxidants-called catechins (removes potentially damaging oxidants in a living organism).
Green tea has a substance known as EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate), which is known to boost metabolism.
Green tea can also mobilize fat from fat cells.
The active compound in green tea can aid the process of fat mobilizing by boosting the effects of some fat burning hormones!
If you look at the label of almost every commercial weight loss and fat burning supplement, there is some sort of tea involved.
GT also boosts your metabolic rate and makes you burn more calories around the clock, if you're exercising. It also makes you burn more calories while you're resting. Isn't this the best thing EVER?!
For a person who burns 2000 calories per day, green tea adds another 80 calories, similar to what people might expect in high protein diets.
Green tea helps you lose the 'harmful abdominal fat' too, so there just couldn't be anything better!
Switch your regular tea bags for the green tea bags, everyone. It's time to get healthy!
- Punjab sets Rs40 fare for Orange Line Metro Train02:01 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- US removes Sudan from State Sponsors of Terrorism list01:24 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- Hailey Baldwin got a new ring finger tattoo for Justin Bieber12:47 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- #PolishedMan: Celebs participate in promoting a safe environment for ...10:45 AM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020
- FIR lodged against PDM‘s Gujranwala organisers10:26 AM | 20 Oct, 2020