Bodies of Rajouri labourers exhumed, laid to rest in hometown in IIOJ&K
SRINAGAR - The bodies of three labourers from Rajouri, who were killed in a fake encounter by Indian Army in Shopian in July, were exhumed and later laid to rest by the family members in their hometown, Rajouri district in Indian illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir.
According to Kashmir Media Service (KMS), On July 18, Indian Army had killed three youth during a cordon and search operation in Amshipora area of Shopian and passed them on as “unidentified militants”.
However, the victims were later identified by their families through the pictures released by the army as Imtiyaz Ahmed, Abrar Ahmed and Muhammad Ibrar from Rajouri, who had gone to the Kashmir Valley in search of work.
The exhumation was done late on Friday night at Gantamulla area of Baramulla district in north Kashmir
- Smog issue: Punjab decides to close brick kilns till Nov 701:52 PM | 28 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan Mission to the UN observed Kashmir Black Day in Solidarity ...01:43 PM | 28 Oct, 2020
- Celebrity makeup artist Shoaib Khan recreates Halime Sultan’s look01:31 PM | 28 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran arrives in Lahore for a day-long visit today09:21 AM | 28 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020