Yamaha increases motorbike prices by up to Rs15,500 (Check new rates here)
Pakistani bike manufacturer Yamaha has increased their prices for the fifth time.
The new prices will be effective from today (September 4) and as per the price list issued by the automobile giant, the price of its top-selling unit, YBR-125, has been jacked up to Rs.315,000 with an increase of Rs15,000.
The price of other bikes of the company, YB-125Z, has been increased by 13,500, and the new rate stands at Rs286,500 while price of YB-125Z DX saw a hike of Rs14,500.
YBR-125G (Matte Dark Gray) will now cost Rs. 331,000 compared to the old rate of Rs. 315,500.
The motorcycle manufacturer did not specify a reason for the hike. Despite the spiraling prices top brands including Honda, Suzuki, and Yamaha sold hundreds of thousands of units in previous years.
Toyota, Suzuki cut car prices by up to Rs1 ... 08:52 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
LAHORE – Toyota Indus Motor Company, and Pak Suzuki Motor Company have decreased the prices of their vehicles ...
Ministry of Industries and Production earlier claimed that Pakistan’s bike industry has achieved over 90 percent localization and many structural and mechanical components are made in country.
- German mayor of Pakistan origin wishes to settle in Karachi forever08:46 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Watch: Uninvited MBA student forced to do the dishes at Indian ...06:57 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan drops hint about her upcoming project04:35 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022