Shortest man in human history Chandra Dangi passes away
The organisation that maintains world records has further expressed deep sorrow and heartfelt condolences to Mr Dangi’s family in this difficult time.
— GuinnessWorldRecords (@GWR) September 4, 2015
Chandra Bahadur Dangi (30 November 1939 – 4 September 2015) was the shortest man in recorded history for whom there is irrefutable evidence, measuring 0.546 m (1 ft 9 1⁄2 inch).
Dangi was a primordial dwarf who broke the record of Gul Mohammed (1957–1997), the shortest adult human whose height was 0.57 m (1 ft 10 inch).
- US jury finds ex-cop Derek Chauvin guilty of murder in George Floyd ...03:15 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Trophy unveiled ahead of first T20 clash (VIDEO)11:42 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran wishes India’s Manmohan Singh speedy recovery from COVID-1911:00 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021