25 Indian students charged for waving Pakistani flag, but why Twitter is offended?
Over thirty Indian students were booked on Saturday for allegedly waving the Pakistan flag inside their college premises in Kerala.
As per reports, members of Muslim Students Front (MSF) along with Kerala Students Union (KSU) which is backed by Congress, held a procession earlier on Thursday inside Perambra Silver College in Kerala.
Well, this is confusing.
You cannot hold it against those whose loyalty to Pakistan &Islam defies even self interest.. Indian govt needs to look at the matter compassionately. Just round them up, give them one way tickets to #Pappistan & cancel their passports/ identity papers. https://t.co/tYJeIm69pb— MadhuPurnima Kishwar (@madhukishwar) September 1, 2019
Kerala police clarify that MSF students did not wave Pakistani flags.— Pooja 🌈 (@Pooja_Chaudhuri) September 2, 2019
A small mistake (absence of 'MSF' imprint on the flag) was blown out of proportion by the media. Where was the media when VHP took out a 'Tiranga Yatra' last year without the Ashoka Chakra on the Indian flag? pic.twitter.com/UYngV7PHQQ
It is being said, that as part of union election campaigning, students belonging to the Muslim Student Front (MSF) were carrying out a march which included waving a large green and white flag similar to that of Pakistan.
- Pakistan's rank drops by three spots in global corruption index04:20 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan conducts successful training launch of ballistic missile ...03:14 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Weinstein rape trial opens with clashing portrayals of ex-Hollywood ...01:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019