Katrina Kaif, Salman Khan turn out to be fans of ‘Dirilis: Ertugrul’
ISTANBUL - Bollywood stars Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan have turned out to be fans of widely popular Turkish series "Dirilis: Ertugrul".
The Indian actors, who are currently in Turkey for the shooting of their upcoming movie "Tiger 3", revealed it while talking to the media in the presence of Turkish Minister for Culture and Tourism Mehmet Nuri Ersoy.
Responding to a question, Katrina said she had watched 89 episodes of the series. Salman Khan said he and his mom were fans of "Dirilis: Ertugrul".
View this post on Instagram
The Turkish series tells the story of "Ertugrul" the founder of the Ottoman Empire. It is being aired in Pakistan on the state-run PTV with Urdu dubbing, on the directives of Prime Minister Imran Khan.
Ertugrul actress Burcu Kiratli’s new bold ... 03:35 PM | 3 Sep, 2021
Dirilis: Ertugrul's popularity across Pakistan has resulted in the audience keeping a tab on the stars of the hit ...
- First black US state secretary Colin Powell dies of Covid-1906:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran calls meeting to tackle inflation today06:04 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan desires enduring ties with US: COAS Bajwa05:32 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ushna Shah sets internet ablaze with new bold pictures04:40 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021