Katrina Kaif, Salman Khan turn out to be fans of ‘Dirilis: Ertugrul’
ISTANBUL - Bollywood stars Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan have turned out to be fans of widely popular Turkish series "Dirilis: Ertugrul".
The Indian actors, who are currently in Turkey for the shooting of their upcoming movie "Tiger 3", revealed it while talking to the media in the presence of Turkish Minister for Culture and Tourism Mehmet Nuri Ersoy.
Responding to a question, Katrina said she had watched 89 episodes of the series. Salman Khan said he and his mom were fans of "Dirilis: Ertugrul".
View this post on Instagram
The Turkish series tells the story of "Ertugrul" the founder of the Ottoman Empire. It is being aired in Pakistan on the state-run PTV with Urdu dubbing, on the directives of Prime Minister Imran Khan.
Ertugrul actress Burcu Kiratli’s new bold ... 03:35 PM | 3 Sep, 2021
Dirilis: Ertugrul's popularity across Pakistan has resulted in the audience keeping a tab on the stars of the hit ...
- PAKvsNZ: Shaheen dons Shahid Afridi’s jersey No 1012:00 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran stresses expansion of bilateral trade between Pakistan, ...11:26 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:45 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PAKvsNZ: New Zealand play first ODI on Pakistani soil after 18 years10:25 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 17 September 202109:39 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021