PIA plane damaged during pushback at Islamabad airport
ISLAMABAD – A Pakistan International Airline (PIA) Boeing aircraft was damaged when during pushback at the airport in the federal capital on Saturday.
The aircraft was being taken to runway from passenger terminal by a tug master when the connect rod between them broke, damaging the nose wheel.
The plane has been grounded for repairing after the incident, while no injury has been reported.
The Boeing aircraft was scheduled to fly to Quetta but the flight was delayed due to the incident.
Meanwhile, a spokesperson said that a report on the incident has been sought.
PIA's first flight from Kabul lands in Islamabad 01:31 PM | 19 Aug, 2021
ISLAMABAD – The aircraft of Pakistan International Airline that was stuck at Kabul International Airport has ...
- PTI’s Haleem Adil Sheikh confirms marriage to MPA Dua Bhutto11:09 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran inaugurates Digital Media Development Program for youth10:59 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Pakistani forces kill six terrorists during Balochistan operation09:44 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Indian song 'Mehendi' is a copy of iconic Pakistani song 'Gagar'03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Firdous Jamal's comments about Mahira Khan, Osman Khalid trigger ...03:24 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer's wedding festivities kickstart03:18 PM | 24 Sep, 2021